Dr. Christian Villella
Christian Villella is the creator of Fascial Floss therapy.
Doctor of Physiotherapy and Sports Science, Phd in Osteopathy and university lecturer in Manual Therapy, he speaks English, Italian, German, Spanish, French and Portuguese. Responsible for Spine Center Italy and Osteopathy-AltoAdige.
Dr. Marta Stancari
Marta Stancari is Manual andIASTM Therapist.
As Doctor Sports Science and therapist, she runs the Chinesiolab movement and health centre in Crevalcore. She is currently attending the Animal Osteopathy course and collaborates with the Spine Centre in Bolzano.
Dr. Chirag Verma
Dr. Chirag Verma is a physical therapist and Fascial Floss instructor for Asia. Head of the Academy of Exercise Health and Therapy in Delhi.
He speaks Hindi and English.
PT. Gonzalo Velasquez
What is Fascial Floss?
Fascial Floss is a compression band therapy
Fascial floss is synonymous with movement and dynamics through therapy and training.
Fascial floss is a systemic application of the flossing bands according to therapeutic principles from osteopathy and physiotherapy in relation to functional and athletic training.
1. Reducing pain
2. Improving mobility of joints, fascia, muscles
3. Improving the smoothness of subcutaneous tissue with the skin by reducing resistance
4. Improve circulation, reduce swelling, improve performance, rehabilitation and regeneration
5. Improve joint function
6. Improve coordination
7. Improve elasticity of muscles, tendons and ligaments
8. Improve psychological impact with performance